Enter to Win!
TRIPLE your chances of WINNING a $15,000 shopping spree at Maroochydore Homemaker Centre this weekend to Update Your Space. It’s a simple as making a $20 purchase and you will go into the draw to win, not once, but 3 times!
This is all you need to do:
🛍 Make a purchase valued at $20+
📸 Take a photo of your receipt that includes the date and keep your receipt for proof of purchase
📱 Scan the QR code at each register and throughout the Centre or enter directly on our website
👩💻 Enter your details and upload the receipt
🙏 Send good vibes to the universe about how much you want to win!
Competition closes Sunday 17th April 2022 at 11.59pm. Winner must show receipt as proof of purchase to claim the prize.
Update your Space
Win a $15,000 and a styling session with Maureen Walters
Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
- Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
- This Promotion is held at the Maroochydore Homemaker Centre at 11-55 Maroochy Boulevard, Maroochydore, Queensland (‘Centre’).
- The Promotion commences on Thursday, 24 March 2022 at 8.30am and closes on Sunday 17th April 2022 at 11.59pm.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must spend $20 or more in a single transaction at any retailer at Maroochydore Homemaker Centre and complete an online entry form via a QRCode with their name, address, daytime telephone number, email address and upload their receipt.
- One entry per person per transaction only.
- You must be over 18 years old to enter this competition.
- The prize is a $15,000 Maroochydore Homemaker Centre Gift Voucher and an In-Centre Styling Session with Maureen Walters valued at $700. Total prize package quals $15,700
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Winner is determined at random.
- The Prize will be drawn at Maroochydore Homemaker Centre on Tuesday 19 April 2022 at 9am, ( “Draw”)
- The Winner will be notified immediately following the draw by telephone. If unavailable, The Winner will be notified by via email within two (2) working days of the Draw (“Winner”).
- The Promoter and the Centre reserve the right to request The Winner provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize. The winner must also present the original receipt as proof of purchase during the campaign period.
- The Promoter and the Centre reserve the right to announce and/or publish the Winner’s name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
- The Winner is required to collect their prize from Maroochydore Homemaker Centre, Centre Management Office. 11- 55 Maroochy Blvd, Maroohydore.
- The draw if prize is unclaimed will take place at the Centre 19July 2022 [3 MONTHS AFTER INITIAL PRIZE DRAW].
- Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
- The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
- Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage, or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
- The promoter Calardu Maroochydore Pty Ltd A.C.N. 627 095 699 of A1 Richmond Road, Homebush West, New South Wales 2140, telephone number 07 5443 6929 (“Promoter”).
- By opting in you hereby agree to have your data stored electronically for future marketing correspondence and promotions. Your personal data will not be shared with any additional parties not mentioned above and you may unsubscribe at any time.
- The Following persons are not eligible to participate in the Promotion:
- Tenants of Maroochydore Homemaker Centre
- Employees of tenants of Maroochydore Homemaker Centre
- Contractors of Maroochydore Homemaker Centre and their employees
- Immediate family members of any of the above i.e., spouses and children.